Let’s Get Started
A professional service fee is required to begin the process of planning and arranging your customized itineraries or group travel. The deposit is non-refundable and is considered a service fee for planning your trip.
Seamless vacation planning involves much time and attention to detail. Majestic Blue Travel offers years of knowledge, personal experience, and professional expertise in the travel industry. We research cruises, accommodations, hotels, and tours to meet your specific needs, contact suppliers, coordinate transportation, and draft itineraries.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PLANNING FEE:
- Complimentary 15-20 min travel consultation call for customization purposes.
- Two initial (2) proposals will be provided with a maximum of two (2) revisions in total. New destinations and major changes will require a new planning fee.
- Two to three hotel options to choose from based on your budget.
- Personalized research to design something tailored for you.
- Booking and management of trip components, including transfers, excursions, tours, and travel protection.
- Years of expertise and knowledge of the travel industry, along with the benefit of the relationships we have built with various travel suppliers.
- Recommendations of must-see/do options in your destination.
- Instruction and travel tips to make your trip as seamless as possible
- Consider us your travel advocate before and during your trip if you should need us.
*The planning fee covers a quote for 30 days from receipt of the proposal. If the trip is booked outside of 30 days, a new proposal will be needed, and a new planning fee will apply.
These are average charges for destinations and can vary according to the levels of customization and complexity of the trip. We are happy to discuss fees during the complimentary call.
- All-inclusive resorts - (Mexico and Caribbean) - $50 per couple $100 for a family (up to 6)
- Ocean Cruises - $25-$50 per cabin (if you know the ship and sail date, then $25 would apply per cabin)
- International River and Expedition Cruises - $125-$200 per couple, depending on additional needs
- International Custom Travel Itinerary - (non-cruise)- $200 per couple and $300- $400 per family (up to 6) – based on complexity and needs
- Alaska and Hawaii land - $150 per couple/family
- Luxury Hotels around the world - $100 per destination. We have VIP amenities at many of the luxury resorts through our consortium partners
- Groups – Varies according to the destination and number in the group. It can be quoted at the time of the complimentary call.
- Concierge Services – your flights and hotel are booked but you need assistance with scheduling tours and excursions, transfers, spas, restaurants, entertainment or even travel protection. $100-$200 depending on how many services. If you book your trip with us, then concierge services are complimentary.
Research/planning fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee is not applied toward any bookings but is applied to the travel planning service fee.